Taxation (Direct Tax) is a comprehensive book explaining concepts, theories, problems and solutions of Taxation in a lucid and informative manner.
10 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Number of Page||600|
Taxation (Direct Tax) is a comprehensive book explaining concepts, theories, problems and solutions of Taxation in a lucid and informative manner. It adopts a simplified and systematic approach to the understanding of a complex subject. It has been written in a unique, simple and easy to understand language that enables a quicker grasp for the student. Each chapter contains theoretical and practical questions. Each topic is followed by plenty of examples with solutions to facilitate the students to master the practical application of the law. The last minute changes in the law have been incorporated in the book and it is, therefore, the latest and most upto-date book for the Assessment Year 2015-2016
Special Features of the Book:
• Strictly as per the ICAI syllabus of CA-IPC
• Amendments as per the Finance Act, 2014
• Updates added till 31st December, 2014
• Applicable for Assessment Year 2015-16
• Written in simple and lucid manner, avoiding legal jargons
• The book contains nearly 500 Practical Problems
• Flowcharts and tables used throughout the book
• Concepts supported by worked examples
• Topic wise incorporation of Past Examination Questions
• Graded questions from ICAI RTP, CS and CMA examinations